• 2 eggs
• 1⁄2 can black beans
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil
• 1⁄2 or whole avocado, sliced into
4 thin pieces
• 3 tablespoons organic salsa – either
homemade or store bought, organic salsa
in glass jar
• 3 tablespoons grated raw cheddar cheese
sea salt and pepper, to taste
• 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped very fine
• Cayenne pepper, tiny pinch
1. Poach eggs.
2. If beans were soaked, warm them in skillet. If not soaked, cook them longer while eggs are
3. Remove beans from heat and mix in coconut oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add a pinch of
cayenne on top of mix.
4. Transfer beans on top of plate (or gluten-free tortilla). Top it off with eggs, avocado slices,
cheese, salsa, and cilantro.