• 3-4 zucchinis (depends on the size)
• 2-4 pasture raised eggs
• 3⁄4 pound of cooked sausage
• 1 onion
• Coconut oil
1. Grate the zucchini with a cheese
grater and set aside.
2. Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
3. Remove casings from the sausage
and cook them in a skillet.
4. Once cooked, add the sausage to the zucchini
5. Combine all ingredients and mix together. You want just enough eggs so all the mixture
6. Grease an oven-safe pan with coconut oil.
7. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook covered on your stovetop for about 5 minutes or
until the bottom layer of egg is cooked.
8. Place pan under broiler for about 5 mins, or just until eggs are cooked all the way through.
Remove and serve.